So college has really been a huge stress in my life lately.
Everyone asking "Where are you going?" "What's your plans after high school?" or even saying "I thought you would go farther than that!"
But I have been praying about this for months and have even had others praying for me. I want to make the right choice in which I believe that the Lord is leading me too. Lately been trying to stray from it and I have actually applied to colleges just because my friends were going there or I heard it was a place to have a lot of fun.
But no matter what I do, where I apply, or what others say...........
ALL signs have led back to George Fox.
Everything seems to fit there. Top ranked Christian school. AMAZING advice from Elizabeth Bricknell about the school. Not so good softball team, but room for improvement.
I truly believe that this is where the Lord is leading me to go. It's so crazy because in just on random moment, I just knew George Fox was the school for me. A huge concern for me was the money. And it still pretty much is. But honestly who can put a price on the best moments in life or the experience that George Fox will give me. I know the Lord will provide if this is where He is wanting me to go.
Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I have made my decision and that is George Fox with or without softball.
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment