Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

#effcancermovement2013

I just wanted to let you guys know about something that my friend, Rachel Morell, surprised me with yesterday! Sidenote: On top of doing screen-printing, she also has awesome photography businesses, Fawn and Feather and Jonathan David Photography that you should check out!!

But anyways! Yesterday as I was sitting at a coffee shop I suddenly got tagged in a facebook post saying that Rachel was selling Eff Cancer shirts, but she only had 20 so they were basically on a first come, first serve.

I don't think we realized how big of a support you guys would be on this surprise endeavor, so we decided to go widespread with it! After posting something on facebook, within a couple hours we already had about 30 more shirt orders!

So now we are officially opening up the order to anyone and are selling "Eff Cancer #suckitcancer #seriously" t-shirts for $20 each!!

Here is the design we are using!! 
And the next best thing is.... There are color options!!!!
Let me clarify the colors for you. In order starting from the top left:
Purple with white.
Maroon with white.
Pink with white.
Turquoise with white.
Salmon with turquoise.
Fuchsia with turquoise.
Lime with white.
And then the best thing after that is... We are willing to mail you shirts if you don't live here! All that we ask is that you add $5. As soon as we receive your payment, we will mail you the shirt!

All that being said, we are finalizing this next order soon-ish so if you want a shirt—let me know! 

What I need to know is the color and size that you want, and if you don't live near here, I will get you the information as to where to send the money!!

Thank you to everyone who has already supported me in this rapid moving little fundraiser, and I look forward to hearing from you!

By the way, all of the profit is going towards helping me pay for treatments/medical bills/gas to appointments, etc... So it is very much appreciated!!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. BTW- Rachel could buy effcancermovement.com for your domain and just have people pay for them on that website : ) How are you currently having people pay for them? Love this!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is awesome and a great idea! We are just having people mail us their money, but that would work so much better! Love you too!! :)

      Delete
  2. how do i order one of these? you can email me at tboedigheimer@gmail.com

    Do you have tank tops available for the warmer months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley,

    I just stumbled across your blog and would love a t-shirt. Can you send details of ordering one to unassuminggrace@gmail.com

    Praying for you.

    -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also just found your blog and was interested in buying a tshirt if they are still available. If so can you send the info to kmcentee@hotmail.com?

    ReplyDelete