Isn't it just crazy how in one month, everything can be changed around.
In my last blog I had no control over my emotions.
I wasn't thinking clearly and I was just getting into the groove of college.
I know my place now.
I Am Happy!
I have yet to say this in full honesty since I have been here.
I have found complete satisfaction in who I am and where I am.
I am a Spiritual Life Assistant on my floor. This "title" doesn't make me ranked any higher than any other girl on my floor and I am proud to say that I wouldn't want it any other way.
I want to be able to know the girls on my floor in a way no one else on campus knows them. I want to worship with them. I want to love Jesus with them. I want to serve with them. I want to grow with them.
My floor is simply amazing.
There are people whom I trust with my life completely, people who push me closer to God, people who enjoy late night talks about life, people I want to get to know better, people who just make me smile, people who could very well be lifetime friends.
I have a complete peace with God about where He has put me.
I have the right people here that I can go to for anything and I have the right people back home that I can go to for anything. Just the perfect combination.
And what I have realized that is really weird about this post is that I am probably in the peak of stress as I type this blog, yet I just feel so.......
Satisfied.
I currently am facing a potentially bad problem with my back.
I will be going to the specialist on Monday, October 25th to hear my plan for healing.
This has done nothing but put a huge burden on my shoulders, but yet God has balanced it so very well with the perfect things. I have professors who understand and pray for me. I have an area coordinator that truly cares about my well-being. I have an RA who helps me get through it. I have a Health and Counseling doctor on campus who consistently checks on me. I have an all around amazing support system right here on campus that love me enough to help me get through this.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34.
God has helped me understand what it means to worry.
I have realized that it is a personal, mental agitation that disturbs my peace of mind.
I worry about many things, but God provides so much peace that it outweighs everything.
God is so good and I am glad He has provided me with
Complete Satisfaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment