Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Official!

I finally did it!

I have been praying a lot about it the last couple weeks and I am very confident that the Lord is calling me in this direction.
With a lot of praying and thinking... I have decided to change my major!

Before: Allied Health (Physical Therapy)
After: Double Major- Social Work and Christian Ministries!

I am so excited for whatever God is going to bring out of this, but I know it is going to be so good!

Just thought I would do a little update with my exciting news!! =)

Lord, Thank you for being so great
and opening my eyes to Your plan for me.
I feel so comfortable in my decision because I
know you are behind me backing it up.
I cannot wait to see where you take me with this!
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment