I am officially moved back to Kalama. Living with the Campbells and loving it. I am completely blessed to be where I am at in life right now, but at the same time I am having such trouble.
I have a HUGE heart for people who are hurting. I really do. And it just comes naturally to me. I am very compassionate in the things others are going through. And ESPECIALLY when it is something that I personally went through, and I know how much it hurts. I know the feeling ALL too well and it is hard not to respond.
But I am emotionally drained. My heart is starting to get hardened because I feel so unworthy of helping people when I have unneeded frustration toward the topic. I am really struggling with patience right now and I think this is something I really need to FULLY give to the Lord. I have tried. And tried and tried and tried.
I think this may be my emotional and physical exhaustion speaking too, but I do know these are feelings I have on a regular basis.
But in all honesty, I am left speechless. This is such a short blog, but I have nothing to say anymore.
Lord, please control these circumstances.
Give me the patience to make it through.
I need to wisdom of what to say, and when
to say it. I need boundaries.
Guide me Lord.
I really need You and Your strength.
I feel like my own strength is dwindling away.
No comments:
Post a Comment