Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Need You.

I still feel stuck in a whirlwind of emotions.
Instead of running to God with my problem, I have been running away from Him, scared He will just hand me another burden the minute I am ready to hand Him over one of mine.
God is so much bigger than anything I am dealing with, but why does it seem like He is there just to taunt me and make things so much harder?
There has got to be a light at the end of the tunnel, but right now I must be miles away because there is not even a speck of light that I can see.
I have always turned to His Word when I have gotten even a little bit lost or in need of comfort and peace, yet I haven't even picked up my Bible in around 2 weeks because I feel like God is so distant.
I need to get away. I need to find time to sink into His Word and let Him speak to me.
Old Town Sherwood Coffee Shop, I shall be seeing you soon...

I have done nothing but fight throughout my whole life to get where I am in my walk with God, but isn't is crazy how in a split second, a relationship can feel broken.
I have gotten to the point where I feel like there is no fight left in me.
Lord, please help me!
I need you!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at Sherwood Coffee Co! It is good to escape sometimes, even if it's only 15 minutes away. Enjoy your time in the Word and give yourself plenty of time to just... be.

    Hang in there, Haley!

    ReplyDelete